Central California District Wins 2010 Team of the Year Award
The Coveted Towne Park Team of the Year Trophy Will Travel to Central California until the 2011 Team of the Year is Unveiled in Early 2012
In January, Towne Park hosted Leadership Summits in five regions. Each region nominated teams for their region's Team of the Year award based on criteria from financial performance, to service scores, to number customer promoters. Each regional winner was eligible for the coveted company Team of the Year Award. The 2010 Team of the Year for Towne Park was announced during a recent company-wide Webinar and Central California, led by District Manager Bobby Kuhns, was the overall winner.
Why did Central California win the 2010 Team of the Year Award?
- They were the first district to reach Gold Certification (for an internal company program) at all accounts.
- They had the 2nd lowest claims cost in the company.
- They opened four new accounts seamlessly.
- They developed 23 new Guest Service Coordinators, six Account Managers, and exported three Account Managers to other districts.
- They exceeded their district budget by 32.7%.
- They had a 100% customer promoter score. All of their customers rated the likelihood they would recommend Towne Park to others with a 9 or 10 based on their overall performance at the account.
- And many more key accomplishments...
Congratulations to Bobby Kuhns and the entire Central California Team (pictured below)!
Top Row (left to right): Jennifer Bruns, Matt Zionkowski, Dale Fisher, Sergio Amezcua, Adam Dean, Roosevelt Beasley, Tony Jefferson, Jorge Celio, Danielle Rago, Mark Dale, Bobby Kuhns; Bottom Row (left to right): Art Uranga, Larry Byars, Joe Caputo, Ronald Metzger
James Trosper (not pictured) is also part of the winning team!